Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Green Baby

I've decided I want to try cloth diapers at some point. I think I will wait until I have my second child just cause it might be too much to handle with my first. I'm pretty sure my Mom used them on one of us kids at some point and thought they were good. They are an investment because you spend a lot on them initially but then they are worth it cause you don't have to keep buying diapers weekly so they save money in the long run. It's kind of overwhelming how many different kids there are so when the time comes I'll have to talk to different Moms who have tried them and get advice.



 


Edit: 4-17-11
I talked to my Mom and Phil about the cloth diaper idea, and they both thought it would be too much work. I think the main reason I would want to try it is because they seem like they would be so much more comfortable for the baby than the regular kind. But Phil made a good point; if I spent all the money to get them and then decide that it's too much work, that's money lost. So maybe it's just best to go with the regular diapers and not risk it. I guess we'll face that decision when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment