Going to a baby shower tonight! The last time I remember going to a baby shower I think I was around 10 and it was some distant relative that I didn't know very well. I'm excited to celebrate life, and to give her the amazing presents I got!! I'll take pictures if I feel like it.
Father's Day was really good this year. We had taken my Dad out a few days before, and then on Sunday we took Phil's Dad out. I said to Phil as I was taking his picture, "Smile for the last fathers day you won't be a father." (May not be true, but I speak with faith and pray it comes true)
Last night I was at my Dad's cause he was fixing my headlights and taillights. When I went to leave my car was acting very weird, and I barely made it home. (at 1am...in Minneapolis) Thankfully I did, but now I have to bring my car in, and speaking of Dads: Phil's Dad is taking a day off work just so I can have his car while mine is getting fixed....Brownie point for him!!
I found some hidden photos from one of my old cell phones. Old pictures are a beautiful thing to discover:
 |
| Bella <3 |
 |
| Jake's 22nd |
 |
| My Job |
 |
| She'll always be my baby |
Beautiful pictures...and I am hoping with you! :)
ReplyDelete