I talked to the head of the Medical Assisting program today and she approved that I take Medical Terminology at the same time as my clinical class!! YAY! That means graduating (hopefully) in one year or at least close to. It's going to be a lot of work though. Lots of papers, lots of homework, lots of time. I don't know if I quite comprehend what these next few months bring but I am ready to get started, work hard, and have a diploma to show for all this work.
The only part about all of this is that I won't be able to be a youth leader at my church anymore cause I have to go to class on Wednesday nights. Also, I won't be able to go on the summer trip to Colorado like planned. I know Phil is pretty bummed about both of these things but he also really wants me to do whatever it takes to finish school so he is understanding.
It's gonna be a long year.
No comments:
Post a Comment