Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vlog?

Ok so I've been watching Youtube lately and finding different women that Vlog and I've been semi inspired to try. Writing is one thing, but then to put video of yourself talking? Sometimes I feel like a blog in and of itself is kind of narcissistic. To assume that my life is interesting enough to write about and have other people be interested?

A video of myself talking takes it to another level. One of the Youtubers that I've been watching lately is by this young 20 year old girl who is pregnant and she Vlogs about her progress. She says it's to keep her friends and family updated and to get support from other young mothers. She's just super adorable and lives in Australia so her accent alone amuses me. I am fascinated by pregnancy so I could sit and watch a girl talk about it for hours. (Oh wait...I did)

But I don't want to do something like that if people would rather I just stick with writing. So....vote!

(I created a poll to vote on the left side)

On another note...

Christmas!!!



Making Ornaments


Christmas at the Holmers

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 1)I failed to mention I think it would be awesome if you did vlogs. ESPECIALLY when you're pregnant
    2) WHAT THE HECK do you want me to get you for christmas? (besides the scarf).

    ReplyDelete