Friday, February 24, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

We don't have to be out of our apartment till April 1st but they put it up on the internet to advertise already. Today was the first showing so I had to clean the whole apartment and it was becoming more real that we are actually moving soon. I was starting to realize how much I really love our apartment and will actually be kind of sad to leave it.

I wanted to take some momento pictures to show our kids one day. There are many things about this place that I will miss.

Our little view of the City
My tree


Home


My purple dining room <3

My hutch


The imperfect walls




My claw foot tub




I may not miss the radiators but they do add a design element






I had the most amazing day with some fantastic friends, visiting some awesome new parents and an adorable little baby. (sorry for the adjective overload)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment