Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Picture Post

I don't have time for a full post but I do have a bunch of random pictures taken over the last month that I can share. Expect full posts after June 16th. (graduation day!)

My birthday present to myself  =D (from Anthropologie)

Going away party at work on my last night

Attempting to eat healthy....once.

We managed to squeeze a date night in



Mowing OUR lawn!! (I know it's not this exciting forever)

Mother's Day sunset

New watch that I love

Dreaming about being able to afford amazing clothes at Anthropologie. (With Miranda on my birthday)


My first "Surprise Party!" They came to have dinner and cake with me at work! Tricksters


One of my besties

My better half

Phil being Phil on a little adventure we took

The day it was 90 degrees out
In the beginning of May I noticed this bush in my back yard for the first time. It looked like a normal bush and that's probably why it never stuck out to me when I've seen it in the past. Well as I was walking by one night I noticed it had little buds on it and I got SO excited! Like, ridiculously. Might have been the highlight of my month. So every day on my way out to work or internship I would anxiously await the blooming of my bush to see what it was. Started off like this:




And turned into this!



You have no idea how happy it made me every time I walked past this on the way to my car. It smelled heavenly! Unfortunately like a lilac it didn't last very long. =-(

And here is an adorable picture of my backyard:



Photobucket

1 comment: