What else could it be?! When I wake up feeling like I want to either sleep for another 5 hours or snarl deeply in my throat if anyone comes near, it makes me wonder. How can I already feel so horrible, sad, mad, upset, or crabby without anything even happening to make me feel that way?
The only thing I can ever think of is birth control. I like to blame a lot of things on my birth control. But then again, maybe it's just simply being a woman. I guess I can't tell the difference. It all just has to do with hormones.
The only other reason I can think of for today's less than perfect attitude, is that I woke up knowing that I had to clean my whole apartment. We're having people over tonight, so it must be spic and span. Not that cleaning the apartment is anything new. I've been doing it for 8 months, but today I was dreading it.
First of all because the kitchen is filled with dirty dishes from Saturday, that I was expecting Phil to do because he's the one who made breakfast for his 3 guy friends. Also, the bathroom is filthy and I still don't quite feel like I actually know how to clean a bathroom. I never had to do it when I was living with my parents...ever. So when I moved into the apartment I was basically just throwing soapy water around hoping it would look clean. Bathrooms gross me out. Even (especially) my own.
So maybe it's just me. I am the reason I am so crabby, and that's all there is to it.
I like the hormones explanation better.

No comments:
Post a Comment