Well, now that Phil is graduated we're on to "figure out what we want to do with out lives." Or more so figure out which doors God has closed or open right now. It's very exciting in a way, and very nerve wracking in a way.
Phil had his in person 2 hours interview at the big company in Eden Prairie today. He thinks it went well but we won't know if he got the job till next week. So we will be praying this week for God's will in the situation, and for patience and trust on our part.
As for me? If Phil gets this job, I will be going to Rasmussen college to get my Associates in Medical Assisting. I will probably take most classes online because the closest campus is in Eden Prairie. Since I have several medical classes that I had done for nursing, I'm hoping that I can get done in about a year but that is only if the classes I'm hoping to will transfer.
I am excited to know that I could finally have a degree (even if it's just an associates) in a year from now. I feel really good about the program at Rasmussen and I am getting excited at the thought of going back to school.This school goes year round and has 8 different times you can start, so I would start July 5th which is the next term.
Oh and I forgot to tell you! Phil is finally done with all of his school work!! He finished all of his papers yesterday. What a relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment