Monday, June 13, 2011

Big News

Finally!!

Phil got a job! He now works at InCompass IT and will be training Tier 1 technicians. If you want to know details you'll have to ask him because just like the medical world, there's "code words" for everything so there's not much I understand. All I know is he is no longer unemployed! PTL

I am excited to start school too, although all of this means seeing eachother a lot less. We have had the last few months to really just be married. It has been wonderful. I know that absense makes the heart grow fonder though so I think this time of being more apart will make our love grow even more.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I happened to cross your blog from your FB page, and saw this. My friend Cristin is the one who hired him! Small world...

    ~Shannen

    ReplyDelete