Saturday, June 18, 2011

Possibilities

I have this weird "excitement pang" in the pit of my stomach, but I don't know why. Nothing specific has happened today to make me feel this way.

It was a really nice day.

Phil and I went to Marshalls to get him new work shirts (because I have managed to ruin all his others due to my lack of laundering experience) and I got some jean shorts. Then we went to my Dad's to finish laundry. We ended up taking my Dad out to dinner for fathers day since we most likely will be with Phil's Dad on Sunday. Chinese....Yum.

Then Genna got dropped off for the start of her week with my Dad, so the 4 of us took Dexter out for a walk. The air was warm, there was music playing in the park, and I was with some of my favorite people.

I think the reason I feel excited is just thinking of the possibilities of the future. Phil's new job and the fact that he (so far) loves it, which is such a relief to me. I know what it's like to have a husband who hates his job. Not fun. I will be starting school in a little over 2 weeks and that scary and exciting all at the same time.

I know having kids is closer than I ever thought it would be. Also scary and exciting. I've been slacking a little on my working out but I will get back to it, especially now that Phil will be gone a lot.

The future is filled with possibilities.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment