Back up to 141. I always weigh myself at the gym on their electric scale so all the weights I post on here are from the same scale for consistency.
The reason it was so frustrating is because my workout was SO intense! I forced myself to jog for 20 minutes, which was almost 2 miles. Nonstop. It was really hard and I was so proud of myself for setting such a high goal and achieving it. My face was about the color of an eggplant when I was done.
So I went to weigh myself, expecting to have stayed 140 at the worst. Anyway, I will not let this stop me from continuing to push myself. I also realized today that I have to start building up my running endurance for the 5K I am running in the end of August.
School is going pretty good so far. Just finishing up my first week. It will be a lot of work, but I am so glad to be working towards graduating finally! I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Nothing really exciting happened in class. Just the usual first day syllabus review.
No comments:
Post a Comment