Monday, August 29, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

I'm due for a new phone and i'm sure most people understand that excitement that comes with a brand new phone. Of course I had to pick the one phone that is out of stock because of how popular it was when it was released last month. So I have to wait now.

Originally I was thinking I wanted the iPhone but after researching and asking around, it seemed that the Droid was just a better option all around. So I decided on the Droid 3.



I am so excited to get it! It takes amazing pictures so I am excited to be able to use it for more everyday blogging pictures. I like posting pictures more than writing cause I just think it's more interesting. The phone I have now has a 3.2 megapixel camera, and my new phone will have an 8 megapixel!

I'm hoping the stores get stocked within 2 weeks, but I really don't know for sure when they'll come. Online it says that if you order it, they will ship it on 8/31, so i'm hoping the stores will get it soon after that.

Now, all I have to do is wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment