Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday was my cousin Dolly's bachelorette party at Canterbury park, which is where the picture from my last post is from. We all wore floppy hats and attracted a lot of funny looks. It was awesome.

The Bachelorette and I at the park
We wear our sunglasses at night

Saturday I did all my school work that was due Sunday cause I had too much to do Sunday. Then I got to just hang out with Phil and his friend Ian.

Sunday was the big race. It went pretty well overall. Of course Aunt Flow though it would be nice if she would visit so she could participate in the race so that made things a little more complicated but I didn't pass out and at one point that was my whole goal. So finishing the race was a plus.

Waiting to Start!
 Was a fantastic weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment