I heard a sermon from a pastors wife and she was talking about how she connects with God through reading her bible. She reads verses and feels close to him. She said everyone is going to connect best with him through different things. For some people it's prayer.
I realized that for me, it's always worship. I never really realized this about myself until I really just thought about it. Knowing this makes me feel relieved, because I always felt pressure to connect with him mostly through the bible but it just wasn't happening. I don't need to feel guilty about it because I realize now that everyone is different and everyone is going to have a different style of relationship.
Music moves me. I can listen to a specific song and be in tears within seconds if it is speaking to something I am going through. So I just wanted to share a song that I have recently been listening to and I absolutely love. Not only the words but the style and how it flows and makes me feel peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment