So what have I been doing the whole week? Well...
My (Phil's) Great Uncle got "installed" into a Lutheran church here in Minnesota as their new Pastor.
We are really excited to have more family here in Minnesota, even though our lives are kind of bursting at the seems with family. You can never have enough!!
![]() |
| Yes, this is a pink leaf. I was practicing. |
![]() |
| My favorite baby hat pattern |
I'm making baby hats to donate for an auction.
![]() |
| I've been practicing for one day becoming a grandma by crocheting while drinking coffee. |
These are from a coffee shop I went to with one of my besties, Miranda. We found this awesome little artsy place and talked about lots of things. It's funny how women can be occupied for hours with coffee and talking.
One of my goals for this vacation was to read a whole book. Font to back. I have always been one of those people that have a hard time finishing books. I'm sure that reveals some deep interpretation of my inability to commit or it means deep down I'm a "quitter" but it's just the way it is.
But I realized that if i'm reading something I like, I don't have a problem finishing it. What a concept!!! I know.
I started reading this book and could not put it down. Read it in one sitting, forcing me to stay up till 2am.
It's about a couple that does IVF and has the wrong baby put inside them. You wanna know something CRAZY though?!?! Shortly after starting this book....I realized that I had gotten another book about a similar story, and that book just so happened to be written by the parents of the baby that got put in the lady who wrote this book!!! If that doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry. Read the sentence a few more times.
So that's pretty much been my vacation! I am so glad that Phil made me do the media fast or I probably wouldn't have done any of that. I have proof. All i've done today is catch up on my TV shows and watch youtube videos. Reading and Crocheting FTW!!










What a great post! So many awesome things all in one...and those hats look great! :)
ReplyDelete