Phil and I are kinda all about "cooking outside of the box." Well mostly it's Phil but generally if we're gonna cook from a recipe it's rarely an American dish. Tonight we made a Thai Soup called Tom Ka Gai.
We made it tonight for some friends that came over but we did a "test run" of it on Sunday so we made a few tweaks and it turned out pretty good! Phil even made home made fried rice. Didn't taste like typical take-out fried rice but it was pretty darn good. My husband is an amazing cook.
Here is a pic of a hat I made for my little cousin who lives in New Jersey.
That's the first toddler hat I've made. I prefer baby hats cause they are so quick but this one turned out so adorable.
I've kind of been going back and forth about starting to sell my baby hats. It's not really an option right now just because I don't have the time with school and work, but it's a possibility for the future. With my husband being the computer whiz I could even have my own website for orders and pictures and stuff.
Maybe once I'm done with school I will to make some side money but for right now I really like to just crochet to enjoy it with no pressure. I already have enough pressure between being wife, student, and PCA.


No comments:
Post a Comment