Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Feedback

You will see at the left side there is a poll asking what you guys (gals), my readers, would most like to see. Although writing this blog is semi therapeutic and for my enjoyment, I also want to make sure that what I am posting is going to bring you all back for more. From time to time I will put these polls up so I can get a better idea of what you most like to see.

My original intention when I started this blog was mainly for when I get pregnant, so I can do updates on the pregnancy and also to keep written records of the baby's growth and development after birth. I might do an actual written baby book too because my Mom did that for us kids and I love being able to read that. She even put a little chunk of my hair from my very first haircut!

I mentioned before that I started using Pinterest. Here is a little snippet of my "Pregnancy and Kids" pinboard:


I hope that when I actually do get pregnant, I can afford to have at least a few outfits of super cute maternity clothes. And not just T-shirts and Jeans, but cute "outfits" with different pieces. I will probably end up going to different thrift stores to find and put together outfits, and then of course post them on here!

*Excited for the future*

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment