I was planning on writing over the weekend but then I did a media fast last minute because of Midterms, which was much needed. Midterms are over so I'm back.
I have the night off work so I'm going to sit and crochet!
Here is one of my latest hats:
Very thick yarn. It will be nice and warm as soon as the Minnesota winter kicks in.
I am enjoying being able to make hats for people but not "professionally." I have been putting a lot of thought into one day being able to do that. Probably when I'm pregnant and can't move. I'll have Phil make a website for me to sell stuff on. For now it's so nice to be able to not have time frames or worrying about money. I do it because I enjoy it and that's all.

Very cute! Thick yarn also makes for a quick and rewarding project!
ReplyDelete