Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Curled

Was feeling excited about going to my last class of the quarter so I thought I would (attempt to) curl my hair for the occasion. I don't know if I have said anything on here before about how my hair despises curls and will not hold one for anything. Even with copious amounts of hair spray.

Well the curls turned out pretty good and actually stayed longer than normal, but of course it was raining out so that didn't help.


(Sorry I look kinda like a deer in headlights. Partly because I just have ridiculously large eyes, and also it's finals week. I sort of am a deer in headlights at the moment) 

They lasted probably a good hour. Of course it was 90% gone by the time I actually got to class.

So...1 final down, 3 to go. Did awesome on the first one and not too nervous about the last 3. It's just a matter of actually doing them. Blegh.

I plan on catching up on my blog once break starts cause I've had a ton of ideas for posts.

Almost there!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment