Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cliche'

It's so cliche' for a blogger to come on and always say "I promise i'll start to blog more once I _________." Well I know I am guilty of saying it. This is why I haven't posted my blogs on facebook because I don't feel like it's interesting enough to read and I don't post regularly enough. There's less pressure when I don't put the link on facebook.

Anyway, school is crazy right now and so that is my reason for really not blogging a lot. Also because I don't feel like I have anything worth saying! But here is a short little post.



Finally had some down time last night and was able to relax with some crocheting. It was lovely.


That's me in the suit I had to buy for my internship interview. First time I've owned a suit in my life. It's kinda fun to wear once in a while but I'm sure glad I don't have to wear one everyday. Scrubs are much more comfortable.

That's all.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yes. but if you post them on facebook then people dont have to constantly check here and just check when you finally post them...thus creating less pressure. I'm just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm no. Cause the people who actually care to read it already do. If I post it on Facebook then I have a lot more people expecting that I post regularly and I don't. That's just how I see it.

    ReplyDelete