Saturday, May 21, 2011

Job Update

I guess I forgot to update about Phil's job since he got the call on vacation. Actually, the day we left for vacation. I know...perfect timing.

He didn't get it.

What's next? Who knows. Learning to go with the flow. We are still very blessed that I have the job I do and we have more than enough money to get us by. We are trusting that God has a bigger plan for us than we can see. I just hope he can find something by July 5th, which is when I start classes and will hopefully be going down to part time at work.

Although it's been one of the most challenging years of my life, I can definitely say it's been the best year of my life. I'm excited to see what year 22 will bring.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment