Henceforth on my blog, if I don't feel like talking (typing) I will label the post "Things I like" with Pictures of things I like to follow. Today is one of those days I feel like i've run out of things to say.
![]() |
| Destroy! |
![]() |
| Old School Maternity Fashion (Click to make larger) |
![]() |
| This is something I must remember *daily* when I feel like i'll never be happy till I have kids |





I love that old diagram. So quaint! It makes me want to wear dresses when I am pregnant! :)
ReplyDeleteI like this idea... I like to know what you like :) and of course pregnancy is on the list. "I'll be happy when..." is such a good reminder for us all. God has us here right now for a purpose... Lord that we would not miss that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your thoughts!