Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy Bee

It was an insane week at work, hence the not posting much. Gonna be a busy weekend too which I am totally ok with cause it's all fun stuff! We attempted to play Frisbee Golf (or frolf, our latest obsession) today but it got pretty rainy so we decided to play the Wii most of the evening indoors.

Tomorrow we have "Family Camp" with our church, which means Phil is playing softball for our church's team in Owatonna, Minnesota. Then off to a wedding in Faribault for the evening. Sunday Phil's mom is cooking my choice of meal for lunch since we weren't able to on my actual birthday. Breakfast for lunch!

The whole next week will probably be a little busy even though I don't work much. Monday is Memorial Day. Tuesday I start this online class to prepare me for taking online classes at my school, and also our Young Marrieds Bible Study. Wednesday is youth group. Thursday I have a Financial Aid appointment and finish up the online class.

Hopefully I'll be posting picture of the weekend soon. Now I must go to bed cause Phil is waking me up at 7am to go watch the softball game. Haven't been up that early in sooooo long. (cause usually i'm going to bed around then)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment