This is my last day as a 21 year old! It feels like 21 is like the ultimate "young person" age, but I will embrace 22. Hubbs is 22 also so we can be 22 together. It's very odd for me to think that I won't be any younger than 23 when I have my first kid. I always thought it would be 22, but that's ok! With the current life plan, I'm pretty happy with the timing.
Last night I went out with two of my friends for dinner. We stayed at the restaurant for 5 hours talking! Girls will be girls.
 |
| Chocolate chocolate cake! |
 |
| Adorable Victoria |
 |
| Birthday Flowers |
 |
| Birthday card from Vic |
I didn't get a pic of Melli though :-[ She's awesome and pregnant! I'm rarely around pregnant women. Only women who were pregnant in the last few days.
I'm off to Saturday breakfast with the Mom and Aunts and Cousins. Good day everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - tomorrow! :)
ReplyDelete