Friday, May 13, 2011

Fail

Ok, not cool Blogger! Not only was blogger down for almost a whole day, but they deleted my last post completely! I can't believe they can do that! A bunch of comments were deleted too. What if that was the most important post I ever wrote and it took me 3 weeks to carefully construct and each word was specifically thought out....ok it wasn't that interesting of a post but still!

I had all this great stuff to write about last night when I was at work, but now I don't have time and don't remember half of it. Way to throw off my groove people. I'm off to shower and get ready for a little girl time.

Forecast for the weekend: Could be better, could be worse.



*Edit*  
I guess I was being rash. My last post just appeared, but the comments are still gone. That was a close one Blogger. You almost lost my trust.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment