Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fin De Semana

I can't wait for this weekend!! Friday I'm going out with some girls to celebrate my birthday, but really just to go out. We'll take any excuse we can get. Then Saturday is the usual morning breakfast with my Mom and Aunts and Cousins. (Yes, they do this every Saturday. I should write about that in another post) Then probably something fun with Hubbs.

And then Sunday is my birthday!! (22 if you're wondering) We'll go to church, and then I have requested that Phil's mom makes breakfast for lunch. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage. The works! Then it's off to a BBQ at Ian and Miranda's new apartment.

Monday I work 3-11, and then I'm off till Friday. What shall I do with my week off, you ask? Go on a mini-vacation with my best friend of course! We got a deal on a little place in Garrison, MN which is near Brainerd and right on Mille Lacs Lake.

Jacuzzi suite!

Our room

Hot tub time

Needless to say, I'm excited. This is our first vacation since our honeymoon. We've been married 9 months! Anyway, I just got home from work and tonight is my 6th night shift in a row so I better get some sleep. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Have I everrr mentioned how much I looove you?
    Well, now I have.
    Anyways, I am so excited for you guys that you get to go on vacation. And jealous! I just want to gooooo somewhere now that I'm done with school.
    Also, I have a question for you about friday night/saturday morning. Otay? I'll text you later.

    Lub lub.

    ReplyDelete