Dad or Alive
P.S. I will share a little story from what just happened to me at work.
I went into the nursery because I heard one of the babies crying, so I thought I would hold him to see if I could get him to sleep. I picked him up and he fit into the crook of my arm perfectly. I sat in our wooden rocking chair marveling at how lucky I am to get paid to do this.
He was falling in and out of sleep, with a continuous seal on his nook. I was staring at him and noticing his long eyelashes, wondering what my kids will look like and hoping they are as cute as he is, when the corner of his little mouth raised up in a half smile. It made me indescribably happy.
Moments later, I realized the reality of that cute little inocent smile...
He had just peed on me.
That blog is hilarious! and soooo is this post =P
ReplyDelete