Today (technically yesterday) was a very very bad day. Another hormonal day for the books. It got up to 103 degrees, and all we have is a super old window AC, that really only has enough power to cool our bedroom off. Don't get me wrong, I am
very thankful for that. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep without it.
The rest of the apartment stayed at a pretty steady 92 degrees. Needless to say we only left the bedroom if necessary. Being moody....wait....moody is an understatement. Psycho. Being psycho all day plus the heat and several other factors made the day just rotten. BUT.
I have an amazing husband. He just handles me so well (which takes much patience) and after 2/3 of the day we figured out what the solution was. Go sit in an air conditioned movie theatre and act like teenagers experiencing love for the first time. For most of the movie I thought there was no one behind us so I was kissing/flirting/cuddling with my husband without abandon. At the end of the movie I realized there was two guys a few rows behind us but at this point, I don't regret it.
We saw the new X-men which was really awesome. So far all the Marvel/X-men movies have been my favorite "guy movies." It's also so fun to see Phil act like a little boy as he watches these scenes and makes "Oooooing and Ahhhing" noises while squeezing my hand with excitement. Makes me happy to see him that way.
So overall the day was a bit sour, but an amazing ending. What would I do without my DH.
P.S. He's currently interviewing for another job right now. Not getting my hopes up but praying this is it.
No comments:
Post a Comment