Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update

Well I'm on track to start classes on July 5th, in hopes of having an Associates in Medical Assisting. If I can test out of Medical Terminology I will be able to finish in 4 quarters, or one year, which would be pretty awesome. A lot of my credits transferred from Inver which was a huge relief. So hopefully in June 2012 I will be in cap and gown...and pregnant!

As for Phil, we are slowly moving along in the job search process. He does have an interview on Tuesday but since we got our hopes up so much the last time, I have learned to just take things as they come and not get too ahead of myself. This job is a little more do-able for Phil, and he would hopefully make a decent amount, but it's all up to God.

That's really all for now. On Tuesday we will find out if I can test out of Med Term and also how Phil's interview went so I will report back then!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment