Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Plateau


I do believe I am at a plateau. *sigh* I've been continuing to work out and eat good, but I'm starting to care less. This weight isn't coming off as easy as it did when I was 18.

I have much bigger things in life to worry about other than weight, and as long as I'm healthy, I really don't care anymore.

Life is currently crazy. And when I say crazy, I mean CrAzY. School, work, family, friends, laundry, housework....social life? Well if things keep going the way they are for the next year, my social life will be little to non-existent. Which is OK, because it's only a year and then I'll be done. But still...talk about too much homework.

And this heat? Don't even get me started.....driving to school, in rush hour, no AC. Nuff said.

When 80's is considered "relief," you know it's bad.
Sorry this post is such a downer. It's following suite after my mood.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment