After working out since the beginning of January, I am finally back in the 130s.
It may only be 139 but that means I'm only 4 pounds away from my goal! 4 pounds in 2 weeks? I think I can do that. My workout was really awesome today. Everyday it gets just a little bit easier to run my 20 minutes. Hopefully soon I can kick it up to 30 but I don't want to push myself too fast.
I wish I had more interesting things to talk about other than my weight, but besides school that's about all that is going on. I'm really enjoying school right now which is an amazing feeling, and I'm hoping it stays this way. We haven't started doing any competencies yet. Mainly just bookwork and review.When it gets more interesting I will share.
Phil is fully into his "9-5" lifestyle and he likes his new job so far. We don't see each other half as much as we did when he didn't work but I think it might be good. Makes us utilize and enjoy the time we do have together.
I'm off to class now. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I'm so jealous that you started school already! I am SO ready for school to start, and summer to be over! Great job on working out too! You go girl! :)
ReplyDelete