Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy Slacker

I've been slacking on my blogging. Life has been absolutely crazy lately. Work and School are on overdrive right now. I just thank God every day that I love what I do because this would be much harder if I didn't.


Awesome Video


With life being so crazy, my diet and exercise habits have taken a backseat. I really want that to change this but it's so hard when free time is rare and food is usually on-the-go. My original plan was to slowly ween off of caffeine November and then be completely off of it by December. Well when sleep deprivation is a common occurrence, taking caffeine out of my life is seriously hard.


I still plan on being off of caffeine by December but it will probably be a more cold-turkey stop.


Exercise? With my gym being in St. Paul and the busy holiday season ahead, I doubt i'll be able to get back to regular workouts anytime soon. It'll probably end up becoming part of my new years resolution for 2012. Right now, I'm ok with that. (Probably because I've managed to stay at a steady weight)


I have a feeling life won't be slowing down anytime soon. I am just enjoying a busy life without kids while it lasts.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment