Friday, November 18, 2011

Recap

My life is so depressing right now I don't even think you want me to blog about it.

I'll just do a recap: totally sleep deprived and probably look like a zombie, working so much I feel like I almost live there, stressed to the max with class and homework and planning how I'm going to graduate on time or even if I'll be able to graduate on time, and a friend committed suicide this week.

There are a few positives in sight though: I have been working more these last two weeks so I can have Thanksgiving off. Wednesday through Monday off!! Going to Wisconsin Dells to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. They live right near the Dells so we're getting a suite at the Chula Vista resort and were gonna do Thanksgiving waterpark style. (I also happen to have all of Christmas weekend off) Overall I still love my job and I still love what I do at school. Sometimes I have to remind myself that cause things get so crazy and I forget. That is one of the biggest blessings in my life right now. I have an incredible husband who is totally here for me whenever I need him and I cannot imagine what I would be like right now without him. He has been my rock (along with God) through all of this. 

Hey look! My positives paragraph is way bigger than my negatives paragraph. 

There are many "seasons" in life. I can't wait for this one to be over... 
Photobucket

1 comment: