Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Closing Time

I don't have any cool pictures to post today but you just wait!!

We close on the house tomorrow! (Well, it's 1:49am so I guess that would be today) I will have plenty of pictures to show you all because we will be stopping by the house before we go to the closing.

I must admit, i'm a little scared. I really have no idea what to expect other than signing about a billion papers. Since I don't know what to expect I have this fear that something will go wrong or we'll forget to bring some important paper or somehow we will end up just not having enough money for all the fees. I'm sure it'll go great though. I hope...

Stay tuned for the update tomorrow (possibly today)!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly! AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE KEYS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete