Pizza Night
House Update! We found out that the FHA inspection went great which was the last hoop we had to jump through as far as getting the house. I can't even believe that we found this place less than 2 months ago and we are already closing on the 28th. Which means, we will be homeowners and landlords in less than 2 weeks. Scary...yes. Exciting...yes.
For those of you that don't know, we are buying a duplex and will be renting out the other side as a supplement to our income. The reason for this choice is when we have kids, this may allow me to either work less or not work at all. Our plan at this point is to live here for 5-10 years (probably closer to 5) and then once we are ready to look for a single family home we will rent out our side and keep this house as a rental property.
We will be moving in thru out March since we have to pay rent at our apartment for March anyways. I am really excited to actually get into the house because I've actually only been inside once which was when we saw it for the first time.
I will be posting pictures and updates as soon as we can get in!
No comments:
Post a Comment