Monday, February 20, 2012

New Project Reveal

I have decided to go on an adventure. An adventure deep in the throes of the crochet forest.

I have decided to (attempt to) make a full blown blanket and then sell it, granted it is good enough to sell. It is called a "granny square" blanket.

With buying a house and all, money is tight and I haven't had any extra spending money. Once we move into the house it'll take a while to really "catch up" as far as spending money and we really won't have any extra money to spend on paint or decor for the house.

This was my brilliant idea to get some extra money so that once we move in I can actually paint and decorate to some extent.

So, what are my ideas? Here are the pictures I have as inspiration...and that's all i'm showing. Then you will have to wait till I'm done to see the final product. I might post pictures of little snippets as I go along depending on how things go. Wish me luck!

The pattern I'm using:


My color inspirations:



Photobucket

1 comment: