Friday, February 24, 2012

Help Wanted

Ok Ladies, I need your opinions. I am trying to get ideas for colors in my new house. I found this website that you can upload a picture and get a vague idea of the room with different wall colors. I'm gonna show you some of my ideas and you can comment to let me know which ones you like best.

(If you don't have Blogger, leave a comment on my Facebook post)

Living room

I have decided I want to do green in the living room. I'm thinking a lighter olive would look good. 



I like the top one better.

Kitchen

The kitchen is where I'm really having problems. Light Oak. *Shudder*

Here is what it looks like right now. 


Here are my ideas.

Blueish Grey


Beige 


Red


Phil likes the red. I think I like it best out of these three. I kind of think the kitchen should have a vibrant color or it just looks bland. HELP!

EDIT*

Here's one more. A less intense Red with an orange-ish brown tint. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the first one. Definitely olive. That color is so pretty! And I like the red too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so I was picturing the green as wayyy darker and more olivey than that (when we were at the house the other day). These colors are beautiful! I especially like the first one, is that the one you're thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (actually, I think the second green might look better with the orange...)

    ReplyDelete