Monday, March 12, 2012

Insanity

I have so much to show you but so little time to put posts together. We painted the living room and it looks stunning, but I haven't had time to take pictures of it yet. We also painted the "pantry" which I can't wait to show you because it is quite a remarkable transformation. Again, haven't had a chance to take pictures. I will though!

Almost every moment of this week is already filled with things to be done from work to school to moving. I still have stuff I need to pack before we actually move on Saturday and 4 finals to take before Friday. Oh and I'm at work as I write this, on night shift 2 of 6.

I have the last two weeks of March off (of school) so you can expect some house updates for sure by then. We had our first homeowner disaster this last weekend. Phil thought he was going to be able to replace the bathroom vanity by himself but because of some bad plumbing he wasn't able to and we have to hire a plumber. So as of right now there is no sink in the bathroom and probably won't be even when we move in.

Of course Murphy's Law determined that Aunt Flow should visit this week to top it all off. Amidst all of this I am so excited for the next few weeks of getting settled in and starting to garage sale and thrift shop for things to add to my little home.

Expect some better posts with pictures here in the near future.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment