Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Newness

I know this post is long overdue but I was just waiting till I had a lot of good stuff to share. (Oh who am I kidding. I have had no time lately for much other than moving, school, work, husband, and friends.)



My Goodwill pile
We moved in a lot of our little stuff which will make moving all the bigger stuff more manageable. Also, I went to Home Depot today with Miranda and picked up some paint samples. I am so happy to say that we picked a final color for the living room!  Here were the contenders.







We picked the lightest one: Oolong Tea. We (Miranda and I) fell in love with it immediately after we put the first stroke on the wall, and that was before we even saw the other two. It was hands down the best.

My good friend Jen came over to hang out in my empty living room. 


We were enjoying the view from my amazing window. 


Also this week I went to my cousins baby shower. Her and her fiance Darrell are both disabled, and expecting a beautiful healthy little baby girl on March 25th.














We will be painting the living room this weekend and putting in a new vanity in the bathroom so I will post pictures of both once they are done!

P.S. I do realize that I haven't posted a lot of pictures of my new house, but this is on purpose. The reason being that when we do settle in and I can take some pictures of how we make it our home, then I will be posing "before and after" pictures. There is still much work to do but eventually I will give a picture tour of the whole house. (Maybe even a video tour.) 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool! I am excited to see before and after pictures!!!! Auntie Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green paint! We are considering similar colors for our exterior siding! Have fun making it YOUR home. :) - Sarah P.

    ReplyDelete